- human resources
- Recruitment & Selection
- Recruitment strategy
- Talent Management
- HR support
- Employee Engagement
- Employee handbooks
- employment contracts
- Employment policies
- Organisation Design
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Communications
- Employee Morale
- Leadership development
- Leadership/Team Building
- TUPE management
- GDPR Toolkit
- GDPR Assistance
Based on the Cheshire/Staffordshire border but working throughout the North West and Midlands as well as reaching as far as Birmingham and London, Diamic Edge Ltd - HR & Business Consultancy provides cost effective professional help, advice and guidance for your business and HR issues, which starts from only £100/month for our foundation retainer service or on a project or half day/day basis?
Our clients turn to someone with multi-national experience ... who translates global expertise, into pragmatic and relevant solutions ... whatever the size of your enterprise!
Whether you are a brand new or growing business and you realise that you need help with the fundamentals of Human Resources to ensure you look after your employees and yourself throughout the full life cycle of the employment journey … or you already have HR in place but need a particular project carried out which means you need extra help … Or you would like answers to a specific problem you have … then that is what Diamic Edge HR & Business Consultancy does!
Working on either a half or full day rate, project rate or retained month to month basis for certain hours or days each month … whichever suits your needs!
Our unique monthly roll-over 3 month period (which allows you to roll-over unused hours if not used) ensures that even when things are quiet, we can get together quarterly to review your last period and plan for the next quarter without any extra cost to yourselves!
Our clients range from small start-up businesses of no more than a few people in the team, to larger organisations who need more expertise on-board for a specific time on a temporary basis.
So if you need a very experienced HR ‘safe pair of hands’, with experience spanning over 30 years within small businesses, SMEs and global multi-nationals, who practically can implement and advise for your size and sector of business, then contact us today!
We offer a free initial no obligation consultation to discuss your current HR arrangements and discuss how we can help you with cost effective, practical planning and general implementation of everything from the right legal documents through to the full employee life cycle (See attachment file for more information) requirements of your business!
- Manchester Professionals:
- Cheshire Professionals:
- Professionals UK:
Diamic Edge Ltd
Managing Director1 - 5 Employees 2012 - Current
My past experience both within global corporate environments and helping my SME clients, provides me with a large 'toolkit of expertise' which I use to appropiately size and select the right 'fit fo purpose' solutions for my clients; whether for one off projects, ongoing planning and implementation or day to day HR advice and help!
Take a look at some of that experience gained during my career as inter alia an HR Adviser, HR Manager, HR Business Partner, EMEAR Operations Manager, Global Compliance and Standards Manager, UK HR Director, Global Change Director etc.
• HR Process Re design:
• Lead a UK project for the redesign and customisation of all HR processes to align with a new global HR IT system.
• Part of a total business project team, responsible for the HR function of an Egyptian joint venture – auditing of current processes and structure, consultancy and design of new infrastructure and processes.
• Lead Consultant in a project to create and implement a new standardised global recruitment process for 20 countries
• HR Policy:
• Consultant responsible for audit and creation of regional Caspian HR policy to include: remuneration, performance management, compensation and benefits, grievance and disciplinary procedures, grade definition and competencies.
• HR Functional Excellence – Global development programme for HR professionals:
• Part of a project team responsible for the design and implementation of a global career development programme for HR professionals throughout the career ladder.
• Global HR Shared Services:
• Part of a project team to research and recommend go forward strategy for the implementation of an HR Shared services function
• Project Lead on the creation and implementation of an EMEA central application handling unit to receive and process all recruitment applications and act as the front office call centre for all recruitment & career queries.
• Mergers , Acquisitions & Divestments – Selling of School Project
• Responsible for the HR function in a project team tasked with the evaluation & recommendations on an American company acquisition.
• HR Manager for a technical global function - 500 global staff
• Business Partner representing the HR function on Wells Leadership team
• Global deployment, implementation and customisation of the Shell recruitment, resourcing & deployment policies, remuneration & benefits.
• Responsible of the delivery of annual recruitment targets • Creation of ‘fit for purpose’ remuneration & deployment packages & policies
• Identification & development of executive & talent pipeline – career coaching & mentoring, LD courses
• Responsible for implementing all group initiatives & processes in EPT-W
• Issue management & resolution
• Performance Management & merit reviews
• Redundancy, grievance and disciplinary procedures
HR CHANGE, OD, OE, RESOURCING & TALENT CONSULTANT
Portfolio of skills and experience include:
• Global Change Programmes & Projects
• Downsizing, redundancy programmes
• Upsizing, Resourcing & Talent strategies
• Global recruitment campaign design & project management
• Complex stakeholder relationship management
• Executive, career and change coaching & mentoring
• Selection & Assessment Talent Frameworks, Methodologies & Training
• Set up, start up & acquisition and divestment • Global operational HR Management
• HR process and policy customisation and implementation
• Diversity & inclusiveness implementation
• New market entry Talent strategy and implementation
• Leadership development
• Executive & emerging talent management & coaching
• Extensive generalist HR team creation
• Legal Consultations
• Outsourcing , Onshoring, Offshoring planning, negotiations and implementation
RECRUITMENT, TALENT MANAGEMENT, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
• New market entry
• Responsible for creation of the long term talent strategy for Russia to include: initial start up strategy, deployment and subsequent reduction of expats over 15 years, market research into Russian market requirements, subsequent employee value & retention proposition and development of the local Talent pipeline.
• Resourcing Strategies
• Responsible for the creation of a 10 year resourcing plan for the Middle East based on anticipated market growth and business development plans to include recruitment, deployment, retention and development of local & expat staff.
• Learning & Development strategy - HMRC
• Responsible for creating the Learning and Development strategy & implementation plan.
• Recruitment & Talent restructure and alignment – Oman, Canada, China,
• Working with the in-country Recruitment & Talent teams to create best practice Attraction and Recruitment strategies, processes and infrastructures aligned with their local market and consistent with the global company brand and practices.
• Global centralisation of recruitment processes and infrastructure – Asia Pacific, US, EMEA, Russia, Australia and New Zealand.
• Project lead on Attraction and Recruitment project to centralise all independent country recruitment practices under one global recruitment function using the same infrastructure, Attraction brand, selection methodologies and application handling centres.
• Talent and Recruitment set up and start up – Gas and Power
• Talent and Recruitment lead consultant to set up the Talent and Recruitment practice in a new Gas and Power global company including design and implementation of the MBA recruitment programme
• Global recruitment projects – Oil products
• Project lead on the recruitment Attraction and Selection design, training and implementation for a global project of 400 staff work $400 m
• Selection methodology
• Part of the global project team tasked with the creation and implementation of a global experienced hire selection methodology.
• Executive & Career coaching
• Operational and independent consultancy executive and emerging talent one to one coaching.
• Competency frameworks
• Responsible for the creation and development of a global competency framework and career ladder for all recruitment professionals.
LLB (Hons) - Law
University of Central Lancashire (Lancashire Law School)
Clubs and Associations